Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Venture into Social Media

So they say that in order to be successful in business, you must be active in all forms of social media.  Websites, Facebook, Blogs, Twitter, YouTube, Google+.  I've got a lot to learn!  In my former life, BK (before kids), I was actually a computer programmer.  I worked on the state of the art Data General computer system.  The system looked kind of like this.


                              And the disk drive looked like this.
 

                          And this is how we backed up the data.

 

So as you can see, I've got a lot to learn.  I'm slowly figuring out how to navigate my way around my blog.  Please bear with me as I learn all about widgets, gadgets, badges and all of the other blogger stuff.  Hopefully, you will see my blog improve as I learn more each day.

Through this blog, I hope to share with you how knitting came into my life and how it has been a blessing for me. 

Until next time,
Knit On!
--Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment